HI! I thought I would try this out. I love reading Mandy's and she has told me to start. And, then I started going to Susanne's and she told me to try it....I couldn't resist! I have absolutely no idea what I am doing! Let's see how this goes!
Do you have any idea how excited I am right now?!?!? I am so happy you started a blog...now I can keep up with your beautiful family! Can't wait to read your postings! Love you, Mandy
Tim and I have been married for seventeen wonderful years now. Crazy for me to even imagine how long that seems! We have a sixteen year old junior at Wando High School, Lexi. And, a twelve year old son, Blake, a seventh grader at Cario Middle School. Tim is a Lt Colonel in the USAF. He is a C-17 pilot and I am currently just enjoying every minute of being a mom in beautiful Charleston, SC!
1 comment:
Do you have any idea how excited I am right now?!?!? I am so happy you started a blog...now I can keep up with your beautiful family! Can't wait to read your postings! Love you, Mandy
Post a Comment